Property ID : CITY199
Sold NA - Houses For Sale
This house is currently under offer!
A beautifully stunning, architecturally designed home for sale located at Chang Kian, a top residential area in Chiang Mai.
KEY FEATURES OF RESIDENCE:
- The main house currently has three bedrooms all located on the ground floor; could easy be converted to provide more bedrooms.
- Master bedroom with huge ensuite with chromotherapy jacuzzi and separate walk-in dressing room.
- The other two double bedrooms share a bathroom, each with picture windows overlooking the garden.
- Separate guest cottage with bedroom and shower room.
- Separate staff cottage with living room, bedroom, shower room and outside kitchen (Thai style).
- Exceptionally well-planned open living space that stretches from the kitchen at one end, through the dining room to the sunken living room at the other end; dining and living rooms have a double height ceiling.
- Stylish, high-end ‘Siematic’ kitchen with ‘Smeg’ appliances. Large granite topped preparation/breakfast island provides informal seating for four people, preparation area includes five-ring burner, extractor over and inset sink.
- Staircase to the upper floor that contains a large open-plan home office / study (with doors leading to a rooftop garden) and the games room.
- Built to highest specifications and includes all modern conveniences including air-conditioning throughout, programmable lighting system, distributed Bose music system, alarm system and acCCTV system covering whole plot.
Please note: Being sold unfurnished, although the furniture may be purchased subject to negotiation
- Salt water swimming pool (18m x 6m); large sala with misting system, BBQ area with work surface, fridge and sink
- Kitchen: two fridge-freezers, filtered water, waste disposal unit, glass wall with 40″ LED TV, walk-in pantry with rear entry door to the garage.
- Laundry room to back of the house.
- Automatic gate entry system leading to two car garage
- Living Space: 800 sq.m.
- Land size: 1.86 Rai
Based at the foot of Doi Suthep in a quiet, leafy lane major City amenities are within easy reach. The Maya & Rimping Supermarket are a ten minutes drive and the moat, and Central Festival Shopping Mall are 15 minutes away.
In trying to describe this stunningly beautiful property we were spoilt for superlatives, it is positively a unique property nestled in a beautiful & tranquil setting yet so close to the City.
Perfect Homes will be more than happy to arrange a viewing of this property, just simply fill out the contact form below.