Anyone who’s ever combed Chiang Mai for a condo will more than likely be aware of the One+ name. At the helm and currently based out of Saraphi district, Karnkanok (KKN) are among the leading lights in local property development. One whose real estate undertakings already encompass single and town
Simply put, no other brand of condominium is as prevalent throughout Chiang Mai as One Plus. Sporting present-day architectural design and a low-rise stature from four to eight storeys, the earliest One+ condo was knocked out in 2007. In only a decade, Thailand’s Northern capital now stars 26 completed One Plus condo buildings with collectively no fewer than 1763 residential units:
- One Plus Business Park 1 – 78 condo units
- One Plus Business Park 2 – 78 condo units
- One Plus Business Park 3 – 59 condo units
- One Plus CMU 1 – 60 units
- One Plus CMU 2 – 60 units
- One Plus CMU 3 – 60 units
- One Plus Huay Kaew – 70 units
- One Plus Jed Yod 1 – 78 units
- One Plus Jed Yod 2 – 78 units
- One Plus Jed Yod 3 – 78 units
- One Plus Jed Yod 4 – 48 units
- One Plus Kamtieng – 78 units
- One Plus Klongchon 1 [Kanklong] – 150 units
- One Plus Klongchon 2 – 70 units
- One Plus Klongchon 3 – 78 units
- One Plus Mahidol – 45 units
- One Plus Nineteen 1 – 78 units
- One Plus Nineteen 2 – 78 units
- One Plus Nineteen 3 – 78 units
- One Plus Nineteen 4 – 78 units
- One Plus Suan Dok 1 – 52 units
- One Plus Suan Dok 2 – 52 units
- One Plus Suan Dok 3 – 52 units
- One Plus Suan Dok 4 – 67 units
- One Plus Suan Dok 5 – 69 units
- One Plus Suan Dok 6 – 69 units
Yet One+ condominiums are still going up in Chiang Mai! So into the mix and coming together at this very time, the newest project with 78 units, One Plus Business Park 4. Incidentally, Karnkanok did actually get going on One Plus Huay Kaew 2 condo then decided instead to turn it into a serviced apartment, Luxury Huay Kaew!
In short, One Plus condos represent well managed and maintained, good value habitations at a choice of top locations around Chiang Mai.
Wherever your preferred living spot here, there’s a strong chance there’s a One Plus condo present! Aside from the One+ Business Park condos inside the Chiang Mai Business Park, One+ Huay Kaew condo more or less behind the late Harbour community mall and the One+ Jed Yod condos in their namesake Thai suburb, all other One Plus condominiums are found within the city limits. Directly north of Chiang Mai’s old town and just off the Super Highway stands One+ Kamtieng condo; along the mid-reaches of Canal Road and technically within the Nimman neighbourhood are the One+ Klongchon condos; down a nearby soi [side street] and literally round the corner from Chiang Mai University’s main campus are the One+ CMU condos; south of Suthep Road and close by the eponymous wat [temple] are the One+ Suan Dok condos; right on Mahidol Road is One+ Mahidol and further along, but set back from, the thoroughfare are the One+ Nineteen condos. For the exact whereabouts (including GPS co-ordinates) of every named One+ condo project, click through to our Map of Chiang Mai Condominiums and enter “One Plus” in the search box.
At all of the various One+ addresses, residents can count on 24/7 security not to mention the added perk of on-site clubhouse facilities with a fitness room and communal swimming pool coming as standard. Featuring either of 1 or 2 bedrooms and a mostly open-plan living/dining/kitchen layout, unit sizes begin at 25 sq m to upwards of 68 sq m. While the amount of habitable area may be a mite on the cosy side, One Plus condos are known widely for their particularly efficient use of available space. Out of the box, interiors are offered air-conditioned, fully furnished with contemporary appointment and more often than not an attached private balcony.
Are you living at any of the One Plus condos presently or stayed once upon a time? If so, we’d welcome your views so don’t think twice about leaving us a comment underneath!